NOC Network Operating Center
Highly automated control, monitoring and diagnostic system, active 24/7 through the NOC - Network Operation Centre.
The NOC can handle various problems quickly through remote monitoring systems and thus take action and/or communicate solutions to the interface on the Customer's side.
- Kayako, management of an advanced call centre that ensures the traceability of events, divided by the level of priority, and ticketing
- Automatic alarms and signals sent within a few minutes to the NOC and the interface on the customer's side
- First level of support for problems with IT managers, normally over the telephone
- Second level of support with senior engineers
- Crisis unit, third-level support normally in situ (at the customer's site)